Monday, March 22, 2010

Moving Day Approaches

Great Stone Face ©2010 Robert Daniel Ullmann
I am surrounded by mountains of cartons and have been busily throwing out vast amounts of stuff. Been in the same place for a long time and the accumulation of whatsits and doodads is staggering. Dead cameras, dead lenses, cables, cords and 9 volt adapters, darkroom stuff, etc. Sending out emails, packing equipment, and resisting the temptation of the miles of bubble wrap. I've spent more years on the upper west side of Manhattan than I care to think about, and this move, to the upper east side, is long overdue. Oddly enough, the upper east side is now cheaper than the upper west side. I'll be offline for a while, at least until the 4th or 5th of April, unless I start blogging from my netbook at Starbucks. Which I doubt will happen, unpacking and all will take most of my time.

Once the move is done, I will be diving headfirst into shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment