Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pushing Myself

A Moment in Time 2
























Mostly been pointing my flickr feed at this blog and wandering off to make more images.  Not fond of writing.
Recently been uploading to sites where people vote and favorite (if that can be a verb).  At first I thought is was kind of tacky, but it has been making me push myself harder to make stronger, more gripping images.  It's also forcing me to think about the quality, or qualities an image needs to be noticed on the interwebs.
A Moment in Time 1



 






































This can be demanding, and that's good.  Anything that demands that I become more conscious of what I am seeing is a plus.  I'm also lucky to be next to one of the greatest parks in the world, and one of the best gardens.  The Conservatory garden is small, but accessible, and within walking distance.  Been practically living there - and if the economy keeps going south....



No comments:

Post a Comment