Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hipster? Nah....

So I haul ass out to Greenpoint on Firday for the show at the Greenpoint Gallery.  Getting there takes crossing the Pulaski Bridge and one ends up in a section of Brooklyn that looks, at night, like something out of a Zombie shooter game.

                                Day time on the Pulaski Bridge

When I get to the gallery, I am surrounded by kids.  I have cameras older than most of these kids, I say to myself.  Spent some time staring at my feet and then looked at the art - floor to ceiling and it was just wonderful.Iam stunned, repeatedly, by the amount of talent and skill that is out there.

There's another show coming at NY Law School later this month...

Animals - here's one of them.

 Well, onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment