Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Slithering Into the New Year


It's getting close to the end of the year, fear and loathing are running rampant through my little brain, as I wonder where the money is going t come from.
One of the perpetual woes of being in the art world without a trust fund, day job and being over fifty...

Well, hell - if I did this for the money alone I woulod have stopped years ago.

One of the many things that the digital era has freed me from, however, is the expense of film, paper, chemicals, duplicating fees, shipping charges, insuring images, and wondering when the images shipped will be returned, and if they will be returned unharmed.

Anyhow go here and buy something, dammit!:

http://robertdanielullmann.ugallery.com

or here:

http://robert-ullmann.artistwebsites.com

Meh...

It was about 17 degrees when I saw this today... Romping around midtown amongst the altars of commerce.

There is a strange mix of pseudo-nostalgia and sterile glass and metal.










No comments:

Post a Comment