Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Monkey Minded Me

My brain seems to simmer, bubble, jabber and yap about all manner of things, some of which are actually interesting.  But sit down and try to write, GAH!  Everything freezes up, quiet descends and a still small voice says "oh shut up".

Trying to find work in this world, in this economy, depressed (myself and the economy) and worried is not a thing of beauty.

Have some printing work this week, some prints have sold, but omg it is slooooow......

Now, my question is this:  do I lie, and claim business is great, and imply (as is done in a lot of other blogs) that I have THE ANSWER and know THE WAY?  Or just be human and admit that working as an artist in this world is hard as hell?

AndI don't care what they say - it is two spaces after a period.  Dammit!

I am now going to attempt to mat some prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment