Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Year Commences

2011 is now about two and a half days old, the temperature has gone back to wintry, the skies are clear, and it is Monday. I still have no clear idea as to how to get readers to my blog - do I need to link to cutesy kitty cat stuff? Lol this and lol that?

Well, I keep trying.

Maybe I should call the blog something like How to Get Stinking Rich in Photography...

On a more serious note.

There was a reference in the Huffington Post about sanity and the arts (as to how artists are nuts, mostly). Hog-effing-wash.
Since we have to work under stresses and conditions, mostly financial, that are horrendous, I aver and avow that we are mentally a touch stronger than average bear.  We all have tales of rejection, but at least being rejected implies that someone has noticed one's work.  What feels worse, to me, is the sensation that even when one's work is right in someones face - they look right through it.  

And here are my sites for everyone's delectation:



Come on down, y'all...









No comments:

Post a Comment